Thursday 11 June 2009

Disaster!

My dad fell off a wall at the villa in Spain so we were stuck out there for weeks! I was bored enough for the week we were supposed to be there. No telly. No i-pod (I forgot my charger) No computer. Aaargh!

I really missed Martin (sorry to be soppy Mart) and my little brother made friends with a little weirdo brat from Bristol called Piddy who was either screaming at the top of his voice about Transformers or trying to look up my skirt/down my top. Mom reckons he was "going through a difficult stage" and that I wasn't helping by covering his Optimus Prime in raw egg and then baking it for ten minutes.

We got back yesterday at about two in the morning. It has been nearly a month since I put a bird poem up. I promise I will never leave you so long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment